Aftersales Manager Norway
Aftersales Director Europe & CEO Norwegian Company
Key Results/Accountabilities expected from the role
- Develop effective and efficient non-conventional after-sales policies and procedures for a state of the art business model.
- Actively work with the pan-European after-sales network to ensure high-quality after-sale solutions for MG's customers.
- Support customers in cases of complaints and other after-sales related issues.
- Set up a system for effectively monitoring product quality issues and trends and initiating improvement proposals.
- Coordinating service campaigns when issues by the OEM's.
- Actively work with other members of the team to develop and implement a high-performing after sales ecosystem.
- Ensure alignment of after-sales policies and procedures with the guidelines issued by the OEM's in China.
Experience & Educational background & Expertise
- Relevant education at Bachelor level and multiple year experience with European automotive warranty claim processes and systems.
- Extensive experience with after-sales, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Have Norwegian skill on a native level in written and oral. Have a proficient level of English.
- Skilled in the use of basic computer applications (MS Office).
- Skilled with the use of automotive diagnostics tools.
- Very good communication skills, able to effectively communicate with professionals in different cultures.
- Creative thinking in order to find efficient, customer-oriented after-sales solutions.
- High level of flexibility.
- Have a driving license.
- Based in Oslo, Norway
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.